Our official sponsor is the Alamo Council of the Navy League of the United States. They have generously provided the Alamo Battalion an annual gift for the last five years, which we have used to defray some of the expenses of drills and training.
We are proud to count among our sponsors the many companies and individuals who contributed goods and services to the Alamo Battalion for our Military Ball.
- Empty Stomach Group (Hot Joy & Barbaro)
- Arredondo Seafood Cafe -- The family-owned place for fried fish, shrimp and oysters
- Bakery Lorraine -- The best bakery in Texas!
- Grupo La Gloria (The famous Chef Johnny Hernandez's La Gloria, Burgerteca & La Fruiteria)
- Tio Pelon's Salsita -- Authentic Salsitas from Mexico, like you've never tasted before
- P. T. Conroy, PLLC (Business Law Firm)
In the coming months, the Alamo Battalion will be offering sponsorship opportunities, including:
- Contributions toward our annual military ball
- Color guard equipment
- A new Sea Cadet flag
- Sponsorships to support cadet training fees and travel expenses
Thanks to Cibolo Texas Storage for providing storage for our uniforms and supplies.